RE: service description discovery

Hi Andy,
I believe OPTIONS can return 200 with content and make it linkable/
bookmarkable by using the Content-location header, for example:

OPTIONS /sparql/ HTTP/1.1
Host: endpoint.example:80

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Allow: GET, HEAD, POST

<rdf:RDF>...

But I gotta add, while I'm a proponent of the use of OPTIONS, I'm being
purely theoretical here, with no implementation experience, and right
now no time to try things out. I can't say how supported the above would
be, though I feel it deserves to be supported and I also feel SPARQL can
practically push it. 8-)

Jacek