No SPARQL WG Call tomorrow September 1

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:27:15 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Due to the lack of an available chair I'm canceling tomorrow's weekly
teleconference. We'll pick them up again on September 8.

Here's where I see our focus being in the coming weeks and months:

+ logistics (where are the documents stored, cvs access for editors,
permissions...)

+ structure (skeletal contents, starting with existing /Query and
/Protocol documents, is service description its own document, what about
the RESTful update stuff? - My inclination is to do separate documents
wherever it is feasible.)

+ Content. (Of course - we'd like to have as much content as possible at
FPWD, and the design template work goes a long way towards that)

+ Issue identification. Putting this together should help us figure out
what issues we still have open, and then starting in October we can
begin working through our issues list and dovetailing actions on people
to help resolve issues with decisions and with actions on editors to
incorporate issue resolutions into the documents.

Of course, people are welcome & encouraged to get together tomorrow at
the usual time anyway - perhaps if EricP is around he can help get some
of the logistics sorted out for editors?

Apologies for the late notice!

Lee