Re: TPAC F2F

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 07:29:15 -0400
To: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
CC: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Steve Harris wrote:
> Do we have a Wiki page for who's planning to attend the TPAC F2F? I had
> a look for one, but couldn't find it.

We didn't but we do now! ;-)

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/F2F2

If everyone could please take a moment to go to the above wiki page and
indicate whether you expect to be able to attend the F2F at TPAC week,
that would be very helpful.

> In a wonderfully circular way, my attendance will probably depend on
> whether there's a critical mass of people going. The positioning, soon
> after ISWC, but on the other side of a continent makes it quite a big
> commitment when coming from Europe. I don't want to book my ISWC travel
> until I know whether I'll be going to TPAC, and flights are filling up.
>
> Also, do we definitely have the Monday/Tuesday slot? That makes it a bit
> easier if so, as I won't be away for quite so long.

Yes, I'm 99% positive we're confirmed for Monday/Tuesday. I'll double check.

Lee