TPAC F2F

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 09:56:01 +0100
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Do we have a Wiki page for who's planning to attend the TPAC F2F? I
had a look for one, but couldn't find it.

In a wonderfully circular way, my attendance will probably depend on
whether there's a critical mass of people going. The positioning, soon
after ISWC, but on the other side of a continent makes it quite a big
commitment when coming from Europe. I don't want to book my ISWC
travel until I know whether I'll be going to TPAC, and flights are
filling up.

Also, do we definitely have the Monday/Tuesday slot? That makes it a
bit easier if so, as I won't be away for quite so long.