[TF-PP] Property Paths use cases

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 19:24:34 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
((To help tracking I've added [TF-PP]  Is there a way to tie email about this task force automatically to the wiki?))

To start, I'd like to compile some use cases to help us understand the problem space, the limitations and requirements.

There are a few in the examples on the feature page [1] that include subclass and simple cases of just convenient abbreviation so there is a starting point there.  I've extracted those to seed the discussion.  Please add more.  Getting coverage matters so a written description without concrete example is just as helpful.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:PropertyPaths