[TF-PP] Property Paths use cases

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 19:24:34 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
((To help tracking I've added [TF-PP]  Is there a way to tie email about this task force automatically to the wiki?))

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/TaskForce:PropertyPaths

To start, I'd like to compile some use cases to help us understand the problem space, the limitations and requirements.

There are a few in the examples on the feature page [1] that include subclass and simple cases of just convenient abbreviation so there is a starting point there.  I've extracted those to seed the discussion.  Please add more.  Getting coverage matters so a written description without concrete example is just as helpful.

	Andy

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:PropertyPaths