RE: More on MINUS vs. UNSAID

Eric,

What is the cardinality of this MINUS?  I'm not sure what you have in mind.

SPARQL-UNION is not multiset UNION (that has a cardinality function of max, SPARQL's is plus).

Here is some test case data:

LHS:

?a="a" ?b="b"
?a="a" ?b="b"
?a="a"
?a="a"

RHS-1:

RHS-2:

RHS-3:
?b="b"

What are the output tables in each case?