Implementations of entailment in F&R

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 10:26:09 -0400
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi,

I think it would be useful information, particularly since time
permitting is the limit, to include in F&R information about existing
implementations of OWL entailment in SPARQL.

Pellet is one such (with the SPARQL-DL that's been mentioned here) and
there may be others; but this seems relevant information and I can't
think of any good reasons why it shouldn't be included; if for no
other reason, it makes the "time permitting" and the "we must do
these" features more parallel and consistent.

Cheers,
Kendall Clark