volunteers for 31-March teleconference

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:16:50 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Here's what's on my list to go after on Tuesday. We might not get to all
of it, of course. I've put suggested volunteers in parentheses -- please
let me know if your name is here and you can't/choose not to present a
feature or if your name is NOT here and you wish to present a feature :-)

We'll start with finishing the topics from last week, and then move back
to an emphasis on query language proposed features.

* ExecCommentsAndWarnings (Ivan M. / Orri?)
* Query response linking (Lee, presenting on behalf of Leigh Dodds from
-comments)
* Assignment (Andy ?)
* Accessing lists (Ivan H. ?)
* FunctionLibrary[1] (Lee)
* SurfaceSyntax[1] (Lee)
* FullText (Kjetil? Else Ivan M. or Orri? Else I'm happy to do it)

[1] Note, for these two, I intend to discuss whether or not we should
include these as work items in general - if we do decide to, I think
it's reasonable to move discussion of the specific functions and/or
surface syntax to be pushed to the mailing list and even pushed to when
we begin our actual specification work.

As always, please remember that we will not end up discussing all
proposed features on the teleconferences, but all WG members will have
the opportunity to express their opinion on all features via a survey in
2-3 weeks from now. This means:

1) please follow & join in the mailing list discussion for any features
you are concerned about

2) please start mailing list discussions of any features that you want -
I'm trying my best to do this with features that I don't expect to be
able to cover in teleconferences, but I can't guarantee completeness :-)

Lee