Presentation

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <Kjetil.Kjernsmo@computas.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:36:26 +0100
To: "SPARQL Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
All,

So, it is finally my turn to present myself. My name Kjetil Kjernsmo (I'm not
offended by people asking me how it is pronounced), and my URI is
http://www.kjetil.kjernsmo.net/foaf#me . I'm the representative of Computas
AS, a Norwegian consultancy in this group. We have around 175 employees, all
in Oslo, Norway.

I've been interested in RDF since 1998, then a student at Institute for
Theoretical Astrophysics at the University of Oslo. In 2002 I joined Opera,
where I worked partly on coding the my.opera.com community site and partly
with standardisation. I was in POWDER and SWEO.

I then joined Computas in 2007 where I work 100% on Semantic Web technologies.
We are about to deliver two projects, both based entirely on SPARQL, and I
hope I can share many practically motivated experiences from those projects.

Kind regards

Kjetil Kjernsmo
--
Senior Knowledge Engineer
Mobile: +47 986 48 234

|  SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE  |

Computas AS  PO Box 482, N-1327 Lysaker | Phone:+47 6783 1000 | Fax:+47 6783
1001