RE: Volunteers to present features to group starting this Tuesday

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:16:18 +0000
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Lee,

I would like to present property paths [1] but if you want to cluster around some theme or other, I'm happy to delay and/or present another one I've contributed.

5 mins is a bit short for all 4 bullet points but I'll try to be on-time.

	Andy

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:PropertyPaths