Volunteers to present features to group starting this Tuesday

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 13:02:13 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I'd like to ask everyone to please continue submitting potential
features to the wiki. I've got a few to copy over from the -comments
list myself.

Starting this Tuesday, I think we should start using both our weekly
teleconferences and this mailing list to discuss the features. The goal
is for all the members of the Working Group to be familiar with the core
details of each feature:

+ what it means
+ what capabilities it provides
+ how widely implemented it is
+ how challenging/time-consuming it might be to specify

The goal is *not* (yet) to spend time debating details of how the
feature would work (e.g. syntax), except as far as that determines how
difficult it would be to specify or implement.

I'd like to ask that people who are familiar with one or more of the
proposed features volunteer to give short (5 minutes or so?)
presentations about them at upcoming teleconferences beginning this
Tuesday. Basically, walk the group through the wiki page so that we can
spend a few minutes on an initial discussion of each and begin to get an
idea of everyone's priorities.

Please just reply to this mail if you'd be willing to present one or
more features.

thanks,
Lee