Using the wiki

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:13:33 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
As I said on today's teleconference, I encourage all of the Working
Group member's to actively edit, organize, and help maintain the wiki.
It's a great way for us to collectively get our work done in an
efficient manner.

The wiki is at:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/

To edit pages or add new pages, you need to login using your W3C
credentials. If you don't have W3C credentials, please email me. If you
can't login to the wiki or login and then can't edit the pages, please
email me.

A few notable pages:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Meetings
   Upcoming and past meetings, including F2F meetings

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Participants
   List of working group participants

More to come as we get tracker and other tools setup.

Lee