RE: Potential text for time-permitting features in F&R

Birte,

While we loosely refer to "graph matching" it is a misnomer.  Sec 12.6 defines the extension framework in terms of answers to basic graph pattern.  There is no implied completing the graph with triples - which is impossible in some cases anyway; there is only returning answers.

Do you have a concrete example for SPARQL where they (direct and RDF semantics) differ?

 Andy