Re: Potential text for time-permitting features in F&R

Hi,

Le 26 juin 09 à 12:08, Kjetil Kjernsmo a écrit :

> All,
>
> I have now committed Lee's text, with added TOC, and a status
> section for
> each.
>
> I have noted the discussion, and it seems to have converged on a
> consensus,
> but I have to run to a meeting now, so perhaps someone could simply
> suggest a
> diff to the current spec, since I'm sort of an outsider in the
> discussion?
> I'm back in an hour.

I've just updated the Entailment Description based on the previous
thread:

     * OWL 2 with both Direct and RDF Based Semantics, including OWL 2
profiles
     * RDF Schema
     * Some dialects of RIF

Hope that reflects a consensus on the topic

Alex.

--
Dr. Alexandre Passant
Digital Enterprise Research Institute