W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > April to June 2009

Agenda 2009-06-16

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:39:14 +0100
Message-ID: <4A366B22.8060800@deri.org>
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

The goal for tomorrow's telecon is to continue where we ended last week.
That is,

a) If we can find consensus, I would like to decide on publishing 
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/features/ as FPWD.
Particularly, if you CAN'T participate tomorrow and want to raise 
concerns, please send them, if any possible before the Teleconf.

b) we'd like to continue on Service Descriptions. Last time, two main 
issues seemed to have emerged. first questin we have to answer is how
service descriptions are served/requested, Jacek put a summary of 
options at [1,2]. The second question is which basic features we 
standardize and which we leave to other specifications. Greg agreed to 
send a strawman proposal we can discuss by tonite, probably based on [3].

Last but not least, time allowed, we may want to revisit the status of 
the discussions on Update/Negation. In anybody has open actions in this 
regard, be very welcome to complete them.

Please find the detailed agenda and dail-in info below
or at:  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-06-16

looking forward to hearing you tomorrow,
Axel

1. 
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:ServiceDescriptions#Feature_description
2.
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:ServiceDescriptions#Strawman_Proposals_for_Requesting_Service_Descriptions
3.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf4.html#item10

========================================================

Agenda-2009-06-16

[edit] Call in details


When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify 
yourself to Zakim on IRC

     * Date of Call: Tuesday June 16, 2009
     * Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
     * Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
     * Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
     * Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
     * Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
     * IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql 
([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
     * Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc 
(Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
     * Duration: 60 minutes
     * Chair: Axel Polleres
     * Scribe: Birte Glimm (Scribe List)
     * Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-06-16

[edit] Regrets
[edit] Agenda

* Admin
           o PROPOSED: Approve minutes at
             http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-06-09
           o Next meeting: 2009-06-16 @ 15:00 BST / 10:00 EDT
* Logistics
           o Scribe next time: Yimin Wang (Scribe List)
* Liaisons
           o Anything to report?
           o OWL WG (Bijan)
           o HCLS (Eric)
           o XQuery (Eric)
           o RIF WG (Axel)
           o RDB2RDF WG (Orri)
* Action/issue status - via tracker: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/
* F&R proceeding - http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/features/
           o What's missing? (Kjetil)
                 + short name: PROPOSED:
                 + new Introduction
                 + example for ProjectExpression
           o Review by Andy (part 2); Chime, SteveH anything to add?
           o If consensus in sight:

PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/features/ as FPWD 
under http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql-features/

* Service Descriptions - 
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:ServiceDescriptions
           o Discuss progress/actions since last time.
                 + Strawman on how to serve service descriptions? 
ACTION-37 (Jacek Kopecky)
                 + Strawman on which features we standardize or not? 
ACTION-38 (Greg Williams)

* Time allowed: review progress on Update and Negation
(Links to Actions and mails - TBD)

[edit] Regrets

Lee Feigenbaum
Received on Monday, 15 June 2009 15:39:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:39 GMT