RE: [ACTION-33] Trying to sort the SPARQL/Update issues.

Moving a data item between graphs (delete from one, insert into another).

> I think INSERT INTO <uri> is very important, but I don't know if there
> needs
> to be support for multiple graphs.

Agreed - the whole "[INTO <uri>]*" thing is over doing it but it is simple.

> > I have been trying to find groups of operations so we can be clear
> about
> > what does what:
> >
> > Tentative suggestion:
> >
> > 1/ Graph store management: Create/removal of graphs (names of graphs)
> from
> > the graph store.
> >
> > 2/ Whole graph operation (graph exists - may have implicit
> create/delete):
> > clear, replace contents
> >
> > 3/ Changes to (nameable) graph: load data into (add triples), delete
> data,
> > insert data, delete by pattern, insert by pattern (this seems less
> > significant)
>
> Good. Also, HTTP protocol use, I don't to what extent we should view
> that as
> separate?

I don't see the HTTP protocol use as adding operations that can't be done by the language.  They should be aligned.  The language will probably be able to do more.

 Andy