RE: More subquery questions - BASE & PREFIX

In ARQ, subquery happens by allowing grammar rule "[5] SelectQuery" appear inside {} in a group (rule 20).  ARQ should have also ban DatasetClause clause (FROM/FROM NAMED) in some way - it is merely ignored.

So the prologue (BASE and PREFIX rules 2/3/4), are scoped for the whole query and they do not occur in the subquery.

 Andy