DAWG Un-meeting Tuesday, Jan 15

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:44:27 -0500
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

We don't have any current work items as a group.

However, as we wind down the Working Group, I'd like to have a chance to:

a) thank each of your for your contribution to SPARQL over the years
b) touch base to learn what you are working on these days
c) gather your thoughts and opinions on future SPARQL work
d) gather your thoughts on education and outreach for SPARQL

To this end, I'll be hanging around IRC and on the phone on Tuesday
(tomorrow) to talk with anyone and everyone who comes by. If you can't
make it tomorrow but would be interested in talking, please drop me an
email and we'll find a time to rendezvous.

thanks - hope all is well!

Lee