NO DAWG meeting tomorrow, 8-Jan

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 19:06:29 -0500
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

We will not have a teleconference on Tues, 8, Jan.

We will however, meet next week, 15 Jan. to see where we all stand.
Please try to attend on the 15th if you can.

Reminder: Testimonials are due in support of SPARQL this Friday, Jan.
11. If you haven't already, this is a great way to get some exposure for
your employer and also to show support for SPARQL as we publish it as a
W3C Recommendation.

happy New Year to everyone,
Lee