No DAWG call this Tuesday, 30 October

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:42:01 -0400
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

In view of our recent decision to request transition to PR, I'm
canceling this week's Tuesday teleconference. If there are any topics
that merit immediate discussion, please send them to the list.

The following Tuesday (6-Nov) is during the W3C Tech Plenary week: is
anyone here going to be at the TP? I was planning on having our meeting
as scheduled, though it will probably have a relatively light agenda.

thanks,
Lee