two test cases for OPTIONAL { { ... FILTER ( ... ) } } construct

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:03:07 -0400
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

As promised in the teleconference.

See the two tests

...which differ only in the results.

I'm going to solicit implementation behavior and desire on this as
discussed in the teleconference.

FWIW, Glitter+Anzo passes the not-simplified test and fails the
simplified test -- I need to dig a bit but I think this is because I
attach the FILTERs to the OPTIONAL when I'm parsing, and even though I
do then simplify the group-containing-a-single-group construct, I don't
re-attach the FILTER at that point. I'd be content with either behavior,
especially if one is clearly preferred by implementations.