Re: Re: DAWG Minutes - 11 Sep 2007

* Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com> [2007-09-12 10:40+0100]

> On 11 Sep 2007, at 20:40, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
>
>> In addition to the other action items, I wanted to note that Orri and
>> Steve should expect a second form of the diffs on the Query Language spec
>> text changes since CR publication soon. Please try to review these changes
>> as soon as you can.
>
> Sure, ready and waiting...

attached (assuming i don't forget before finishing composing this mail)

250 lines of changes, the bottom all appear to be characters transformed
to entities. I removed 3 with cvs keyword changes ($Id$ X2 and $Log$).
--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.