Re: updated turtle data files

Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> Seaborne, Andy wrote:
>>
>> Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I checked into CVS updated Turtle data files that should eliminate
>>> numeric short forms in favor of explicit lexical form + datatype
>>> representations under data-r2/.
>>>
>>> Could people who can run most of the test suite take a shot at the
>>> latest in CVS and report any errors to me? I've done some spot
>>> checking but am not currently setup to run the full suite (oops,
>>> better get that in line by next week).
>>>
>>> I guess AndyS would be the best one to catch any mistakes I've made,
>>> but any other reports are welcome!
>> I've run the tests from CVS and from the web successfully.
>>

>> I had a basic check with:
>>
>> find . -name \*.ttl -a ! -name manifest\* -print | xargs grep -l ' [0-9]'
>>
>> I visually checked data files this produced and they look OK.
>>

>> It did also yield many result files (RDF graphs in our vocabulary for
>> result sets) in Turtle with short-cut numbers.
>>
>> The use of rs:index does not matter but, in an ideal world, the use of
>> rs:value would change as well.
>
> Oops, sorry that I forgot the result files in the first go round. I've
> gone through and fixed them - could you please rerun the tests from CVS
> and let me know if there are any problems?
>
> thanks,
> Lee
>
> PS - I ended up using the following to find problem files:
>
> grep -r '[[:space:]][0-9]' * | grep -v ':[[:space:]]*#' | grep -v CVS |
> grep \.ttl | grep -v Binary | grep -v anifest | grep -v :index | less |
> cut -d ':' -f 1 | sort | uniq
>

>>     Andy
>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Lee

I've rerun the tests from updated CVS and they ran fine.

I did a before and after search to find result files needing changes by the

   find . -name \*.ttl | xargs grep ':value[^"[:alpha:]]*[0-9]'

and, after Lee's latest updates, this return nothing, as it should.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England