heads-up re: late agenda

From: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:54:27 -0500
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Hello everyone,

Wanted to drop a quick heads-up that I will likely be late with this
coming week's agenda. If I had to guess now, here's what it will contain:

test suite - let's look at Jeen's new tests and approve them if they are
not already approved; let's also approve Eric's additional syntax tests

rq25 - how close are we to rock and roll? how are reviews proceeding?

protocol - Elias sends his regrets for the meeting, but I've asked him to
look at the application/sparql-query issue and see what he thinks /
recommends

what stands between us and Last Call?

have a good weekend,
Lee