Re: test suite reorg: added evaluation tests

Jeen Broekstra wrote:

> I have checked in four additional sets of query evaluation test cases in
> the data-r2 directory:
>
> - http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/bnode-coreference/
>   (1 test)
> - http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/bound/
>   (1 test)
> - http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/optional/
>   (3 tests)
> - http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/expr-builtin/
>   (17 tests)
 >
> The first three test sets are of course rather small, I have yet to
> explore the existing tests to see if other directories contain tests
> that we can add to each. Note that in principle these sets distinguish a
> specific kind of functionality for which they are designed to test.
>
> While transforming and executing these tests I ran into a few issues:
>
> First, in optional, #dawg-union-001.  The test set is about testing
> optional paths, but this particular test does not contain an optional,
> instead it tests the UNION operator. Should we perhaps move this
> particular test to a set specifically about union?
>
> In the expr-builtin test set I have made some modifications to the
> original tests (to be found in data/ExprBuiltins). Several tests
> (<#dawg-datatype-2>, <#dawg-datatype-3>, <#dawg-lang-1>, <#dawg-lang-2>,
> <#dawg-lang-3>) used an ORDER BY clause, which is not pertinent to the
> test (which are about the datatype() and lang() built-in functions). I
> have removed the order by clause from these tests to avoid that
> implementations fail these tests "for the wrong reasons".

I have no idea why there is an ORDER BY clause in the original tests. And CVS
says I committed the tests!

> As far as I have been able to determine, all these tests are up to date
> with the current query spec. Additional eyeballs are invited to correct  :)

expr-builtin/manifest.ttl uses <#dawg-langMatches-1> in the entries list but
the file later has <#dawg-LangMatches-1> (change of case of the "L" of lang).

Tweaking that, ARQ passes these tests.

	Andy