AndyS's syntax tests now in CVS

From: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:40:40 -0500
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Re: ACTION: LeeF to add Andy's bnode label scope tests to CVS as
unapproved syntax tests

I've committed Andy's tests to CVS in the tests/data-r2/syntax-sparql4
directory. I added a manifest.ttl, and added this manifest to the
manifest-syntax.ttl super-manifest.
I haven't run the tests yet, though I imagine I need to update my engine
to pass them all.

I'd like to set about approving these tests at next Tuesday's meeting, so
if you have an engine, give them a shot and let us know the results.

thanks,
Lee