Test Cases

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 02:35:56 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Are the test cases supposed to be intelligible to a general reader?

I see:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/rdfSemantics/
manifest.n3

where the only description is:
	""""Counting semantics - queried with a variable subject""""

I have no idea what this means. It occurred to me that this might
have been what Eric meant, but there's no definition or explication.

Similarly:
"""	untrusted-graphs-001
Untrusted graphs query example 1"""

The comment is not any more explanatory than the name!

The owl test case description strings were more informative.

The rdf test cases had links to the minutes where they were approved
(not so useful).

Cheers,

Bijan.