Re: 7 tests to induct xsd:boolean into SPARQL

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:45:29 +0000
To: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>
CC: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> A while ago, it became clear that, since we were talking about
> xsd:boolean in the spec, the type should probably be recognized by
> SPARQL. To that end, I've created these tests:
>
> EBV result is the same as xsd:boolean
> -> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#boolean-logical-or
>
> "false"^^xsd:boolean = "0"^^xsd:boolean
> -> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#boolean-equiv-false
>
> "true"^^xsd:boolean = "1"^^xsd:boolean
> -> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#boolean-equiv-true
>
> T=T T=1 1=T 1=1 F=F F=0 0=F 0=0
> -> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#boolean-equiv-xsdtype
>
> graph match canonical lexical form of "false"
> -> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#boolean-false-canonical
>
> graph match on the canonical lexical form of "true"
> -> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#boolean-true-canonical
>
> = match on the canonical lexical result of an EBV
> -> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#boolean-ebv-canonical

I ran the tests in tests/data/ValueTesting:
Tests = 14 : Successes = 11 : Errors = 0 : Failures = 3

==== "typePromotion-decimal-decimal-pass"
typePromotion-decimal-decimal-pass.rq

Test fails:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005OctDec/0339.html

==== "boolean-false-canonical"

Should be two results if graph matching is done by value.
#ftext and #fdigit both match the value false.

Uses rdfs:value.

==== "boolean-true-canonical"

As "boolean-false-canonical", there are 2 matches if the graph matching done
by value on the objects.

#ttext and #tdigit both match the value true.