Re: saddle?

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:53:11 -0400
To: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>

On May 16, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Kendall Clark wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've had two separate queries in the past few days about SADDLE.
> So, I have two questions:
>
> 1. does anyone have a copy of any of that work? I fear it only
> exists in CVS somewhere, as an old revision of the editor's draft
> of the protocol spec. I'll be trawling through that looking for
> bits, but if someone has something else ready-to-hand, that would
> be great.
>
> As I recall the majority of the work done on this was done at the
> Boston F2F. Maybe someone has some notes from that?

Why, yes, clueless new chair, I do have some notes:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/proto-wd/saddle.html

In other words, I found the revision where I ripped all the SADDLE
stuff out of the editor's draft of the protocol doc, and I've
published it at the URL above *for historical interest only*. I added
a status section to the top of this draft indicating that the DAWG
issue serviceDescription is presently closed.

Cheers,
Kendall