saddle?

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:01:17 -0400

Folks,

I've had two separate queries in the past few days about SADDLE. So,
I have two questions:

1. does anyone have a copy of any of that work? I fear it only exists
in CVS somewhere, as an old revision of the editor's draft of the
protocol spec. I'll be trawling through that looking for bits, but if
someone has something else ready-to-hand, that would be great.

As I recall the majority of the work done on this was done at the
Boston F2F. Maybe someone has some notes from that?

2. is there any interest in restarting work on SADDLE sooner rather
than later, on the assumption that 2 recent queries probably may be
the tip of an iceberg -- okay, probably not iceberg, but if 2 people
asked, I assume lots of other people wondered and didn't ask.

Cheers,
Kendall