Regrets (was: Re: agenda, 9 May 2006 telcon)

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@aduna.biz>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 12:21:49 +0200
To: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>

Unfortunately my agenda is seriously overbooked this week and the next.
I can not make it to the telcon.

This has also led to me not having been able to do any work on test
suite maintenance, again apologies. It turns out I have been somewhat
overly optimistic in the amount of time I could spend on that. I'll try
and improve on that, but it won't happen before June...

As for telcon times: I don't have strong preferences.

Jeen
--
Jeen Broekstra          Aduna BV
Knowledge Engineer      Julianaplein 14b, 3817 CS Amersfoort