Fwd: SPARQL syntax

Hi All,

I got this query, I remember discussing it, but I dont remember what the
WGs decision was, but the validator at
http://www.sparql.org/validator.html does certainly reject the two
approved tests.

- Steve

----- Forwarded message from Virginie Bottollier <Virginie.Bottollier@sophia.inria.fr> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Stephen Harris                    07970 557047
AKT, IAM Research Group          023 8059 8347