Introduction again (new affiliations)

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen@aduna.biz>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:05:54 +0200
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi again DAWG,

Due to some very fruitful talks between the Vrije Universiteit and W3C
staff, I have been presented with the chance to resume my place in the
Working Group, this time representing the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.

My set of affiliations keeps extending:

  - I am a software developer at Aduna (http://aduna.biz/), and one of
    the main developers of the Sesame RDF Framework
    (http://www.openrdf.org/).

  - I am a guest researcher at the Vrije Universiteit in the Knowledge
    Representation and Reasoning Group (http://www.cs.vu.nl/ai/kr/)
    headed by Frank van Harmelen.

  - Starting next month, I am taking up a part time position as
    Lecturer at the section Information Systems of the Technical
    University Eindhoven, as part of the AIS group headed by Geert-Jan
    Houben (http://wwwis.win.tue.nl/).

But, as said, in DAWG I will officially represent the Vrije Universiteit.

As a side note, I've the pleasure to announce an alpha release of
Sesame 2.0, which implements SPARQL protocol and SPARQL query
language, is due this week[1]. Details to follow.

Thanks,

Jeen

[1] Of course, I've just jinxed the deadline by making a public
     commitment. Don't shoot me if it turns out to be a couple of days
     later :)
--
Jeen Broekstra          Aduna BV
Knowledge Engineer      Julianaplein 14b, 3817 CS Amersfoort