move conventional prefixes closer to explanation of data, results notations?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:52:36 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

While tidying references, I noticed that the turtle
ref is in section "Data descriptions used in this document",
under section 2.1 Writing a Simple Query, followed
by "Result Descriptions used in this document".
It occurred to me that the section discussing
conventional prefixes rdf/rdfs/xsd is quite similar,
but sorta far away, at 1.1 Document Conventions.

I suggest moving 1.1 after "Result Descriptions used in this document"
and call it "Namespace prefixes used in this document".

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E