Re: [Fwd: Re: SPARQL: sparqlResults namespace]

From: Dave Beckett <Dave.Beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:19:51 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 21:21 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> Bjoern's point seems reasonably well made.
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2005/sparql-results
>
> seems more consistent with precedent and hence
> easier for XSLT/javascript programmers to deal with.
>
> Dave, what do you think?

Sure, I have no problems with this.  (As long as somebody doesn't ask
for http://www.w3.org/sparql-results next time ;)

However what about timing of this change?  The query WD we just
published is pointing at http://www.w3.org/2005/06/sparqlResults.  Can
we make a LC results WD with this different namespace now or should we
wait till the next round of drafts?

Also, as the namespace URI was a WG decision, it'll have to be voted on?

"RESOLVED: http://www.w3.org/2005/06/sparqlResults for results namespace
name"
 -- http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-dawg-minutes

Dave