RE: pls consider comments on disjunction

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:32:44 +0000 (GMT)
To: "Thompson, Bryan B." <BRYAN.B.THOMPSON@saic.com>
cc: ''RDF Data Access Working Group ' ' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, "Personick, Michael R." <MICHAEL.R.PERSONICK@saic.com>

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Thompson, Bryan B. wrote:
> Please see Mike Personick's elaboration on our experience with the lack
> of OR in RDF query.  The thread between Andy and Bob appears to highlight
> that we do not have UNION in the sense that people are expecting it to
> behave.  I think that Mike's response is typical of why this is a problem.

Could you help me find Mike's message; I had a look in my DAWG archive,
the current WG list archive by author
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JanMar/author.html
and the comemnts archive by author
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2005Mar/author.html