Re: sparqlx

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 09:46:48AM +0000, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> Well - I'm assuming the examples are better guidance than the schema.  I
> found things in the schema which I didn't expect (prefixes - I think of
> them as merely part of shorthand for URIs - if you wish to round trip both
> syntaxes in a human readable way, then they migh tbe needed but for query
> meaning, they aren't) and things that weren't in examples (tpattern,
> gpattern).

Ah, I see the problem. I'm inducing the schema from the examples using
trang, and I think some old, abandoned XML instances got included in
the set I used for induction.

I will regenerate the schema and repost it; that tpattern, gpattern,
prefix stuff is historical cruft that's abandoned. Sorry 'bout that.

Kendall