W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > January to March 2005

RDF Data Access 8 Mar: agenda

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:35:17 -0600
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Cc: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1110209717.18619.23.camel@localhost>

1. Convene, take roll, review records and agenda

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
  2005-03-08T14:30Z

  tel:+1.617.761.6200 code:7333
  supplementary IRC chat:irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
    log to appear:http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-dawg-irc

chair: KendallC

scribe: ???

  record for review (not done):
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf5-bos.html

next meeting: 15 Mar; scribe?

continue the following without discussion:
 ACTION DanC: to consider adding 'privacy/security' issue, even if we're
most likely to just postpone it or mention it in passing in specs

comments on agenda?
 I haven't seen any progress on most of these actions, so it
 may be a matter of just continuing them in bulk.


2. Requirements/Use Cases
              * ACTION Bijan: to propose text (story? etc.) to support
                WSDL requirement
              * ACTION EricP: to review WSDL text proposal


3. SPARQL protocol spec, Service Descriptions
              * ACTION KendallC: discuss warnings in the protocol spec.
              * ACTION KendallC: to refer to "get the whole graph"
                explanation from QL spec
              * ACTION KendallC: to add WSDL description of protocol to
                editor's draft, propose to WG:
              * ACTION KendallC: to add "since we're using WSDL, you can
                use WS-Policy..." to protocol draft


4. Service Descriptions
              * ACTION KendallC: to incorporate service description
                discussion notes in protocol spec
              * ACTION Bijan: to work on "closeOver" work-alike with
                SteveH


5. SPARQL QL
              * ACTION AndyS: to clarify 5.4 w/r/t closed world
                assumption
              * ACTION AndyS: to explain how to get a whole graph with
                CONSTRUCT * and GRAPH.
              * ACTION JosD: to review value testing section
              * ACTION EricP: to propose to close valueTesting (bonus
                points for test cases, to EricP or others)


6. issue: punctuationSyntax (turtle, N3, ...) 
              * ACTION EricP: to propose results of N3 syntax discussion
                to DAWG
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JanMar/thread.html#227


7. test suite maintenance 
              * ACTION SteveH: to to revise test manifest w.r.t.
                "background" and named graphs
              * ACTION DaveB: to to propose source test to approve
              * ACTION JosD: Jos to propose an optional test based on
                ACTION op:dateTime triple
              * ACTION SteveH: to to propose tests for str() and =~
              * ACTION EricP: to pair with SteveH on making the HTML
                test results page
              * ACTION AndyS: to add the above graph test cases
                (analagous to valueTesting test cases)


8. SPARQL result set spec
              * ACTION DaveB: to consider use of xsi:dataType ala
                comment from Steer


see also:  http://esw.w3.org/topic/MidwestWeeklyAgenda

-- 
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E
Received on Monday, 7 March 2005 15:35:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:22 GMT