Re: Constraints and options [was: Re: Minor Syntax issues]

From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:22:53 +0000
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 11:51:45 +0000, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> I tried several variations as below (zipped data, queries and manifest
> attached to save anyone retyping).

Thanks Andy :) Good example, though the semnatics are a little wierd in
the open world, but I suspect thats true of a lot of local OPTIONAL
constrinats.

Something that struck me is that you've given the Trutle files the .ttl
extension, which seems reasonable, but all the others have .n3. Should I
normalise all the extensions, or leave them as they are? If I should
normalise, which way?