Review. Clarification - Section 2.1 result forms

From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:28:07 +0100
To: DAWG public list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

The text says:

Results can be returned in RDF, in XML with the SPARQL Variable Binding
Results XML Format [16] and also in forms specific to implementation APIs.

I'm not that this reads correctly (gramatically speaking), but to me it
implies that variable binding results can be returned in RDF, CONSTRUCT
has not been introduced yet. "and also in..." is redundant really, but I
guess it doesnt hurt.

Suggestion: drop "in RDF" and qualify:

Variable binding results can be returned in XML with the SPARQL Variable