mapping to WSDL (e.g. wsdl:endpoint)?

From: Yoshio FUKUSHIGE <fuku@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 23:36:31 +0900
To: <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Cc: "'RDF Data Access Working Group'" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

(Reading your message on cancelled telecon)
So you don't seem to be here in Japan now.
It's a pity, but I think we can still discuss by email.

In the SADDLE example in the protocol doc, it says:

    wsdl:endpoint <http://a.example/sparql/>;
    wsdl:interface sl:SparqlQuery.

and like that.

On the other hand, in WSDL2.0, an "endpoint" is expressed as an element that
several required properties (name, binding) and optional properties and
elements(address, features, properties, documentation)

I wonder if we are going to describe a SPARQL service
using RDF (with SADDLE vocabulary) while maintaining the same abstract model
as WSDL.

If so, I don't know how binding information is described with such
wsdl:endpoint predicate.

Please guide me to right direction if I see wrong direction.

Maybe I miss the description of the wsdl: vocabulary, in that case,
please give me a pointer.
...7.15 Mapping to RDF and Semantic Web of the WSDL 2.0 Primer is still
empty : (