mapping to WSDL (e.g. wsdl:endpoint)?

From: Yoshio FUKUSHIGE <fuku@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 23:36:31 +0900
To: <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Cc: "'RDF Data Access Working Group'" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi,

<!--
(Reading your message on cancelled telecon)
So you don't seem to be here in Japan now.
It's a pity, but I think we can still discuss by email.
-->

In the SADDLE example in the protocol doc, it says:

_:sericeA
    wsdl:endpoint <http://a.example/sparql/>;
    wsdl:interface sl:SparqlQuery.

and like that.

On the other hand, in WSDL2.0, an "endpoint" is expressed as an element that
has
several required properties (name, binding) and optional properties and
elements(address, features, properties, documentation)

I wonder if we are going to describe a SPARQL service
using RDF (with SADDLE vocabulary) while maintaining the same abstract model
as WSDL.

If so, I don't know how binding information is described with such
wsdl:endpoint predicate.

Please guide me to right direction if I see wrong direction.

Maybe I miss the description of the wsdl: vocabulary, in that case,
please give me a pointer.
...7.15 Mapping to RDF and Semantic Web of the WSDL 2.0 Primer is still
empty : (

Best,
Yoshio
fukushige.yoshio@jp.panasonic.com