Re: more sorting test cases

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen@aduna.biz>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 16:03:09 +0200
To: andy.seaborne@hp.com
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Jeen Broekstra wrote:
> Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> [snip]
>> Good - but I'm still unclear.  It is possible to have a test with one
>> of each kind in the results and get a defined ordering.
> Yes. For example test case 3 does this: it contains a single unbound
> (and several ordered bound values) in the result.
> I'll include a few more, similar cases later, hopefully today.
> (By the way, the sorting test cases can be found at
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/sort/. Sorry for
>  forgetting the ref earlier).

I've checked in a test case for sorting three values, all of which are
different terms: a bnode, a URI and a (typed) literal. Test sort-8 in

>> One minor thing came up: The data files and some queries still end
>> \r\r\n (after checking out on windows).  Doesn't break anything.  Have
>> they been checked in UNIX style with \r\n?
> I do try to check in UNIX-style linebreaks only, but something may have
> gone wrong. I'll doublecheck.

Fixed this as well. Everything should be unix linebreaks now (and i've
fixed my cvs client to do this automatically from now on).

Jeen Broekstra          Aduna BV
Knowledge Engineer      Julianaplein 14b, 3817 CS Amersfoort
http://aduna.biz        The Netherlands
tel. +31 33 46599877