Re: Minutes of RDF Data Access WG telcon 2005-04-12 for review

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 11:29 +0100, Dave Beckett wrote:
> Minutes of RDF Data Access WG telcon 2005-04-12

Thanks, Dave. I have a few corrections to offer
and a post-script...

> Regrets: Bryan Thompson, Howard Katz

and Yoshio Fukushige

> 6. SPARQL QL publication candidate
>
> ACTION: DaveB to review rq23 editor's draft this week
> DONE:
> Design Review of SPARQL query editor's draft $Revision: 1.293 $ Dave
> Beckett (Thursday, 7 April)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0039.html
>
> ACTION: PatH to internal review of rq23, starting monday
> DONE

no, I think that continues. I hope so, anyway.

> ACTION: AndyS to clarify 5.4 w/r/t closed world assumption
> CONTINUED

AndyS claimed victory on that and I didn't hear anything
to the contrary, so that's DONE.

> other comments, e.g.
> V. odd example Bijan Parsia (Monday, 4 April)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0012.html
>
> AndyS and EricP are still catching up on the comments after
> travelling and vacations.
>
> PROPOSED: to publish editor's best effort this week, publication date
> early next week (week of Apr18)
> objections: none
> abstentions: SH
> resolved

postscript: I would like to have been more clear about who has
the ball and who's in the critical path. I think just Andy
and EricP are critical path. But if it's convenient, EricP,
I'd like to work with you on the SOTD, and maybe on some
editorial NOTEs about outstanding issues and such.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E