Re: [Protocol] was: Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 21 Dec 2004

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:51:29 -0600
To: "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 10:52:04AM +0000, Seaborne, Andy muttered something about:

> A couple of quick fixes for example "1.1 query"
>
> the SPARQL query has commas in the triple pattern
> the %-encoded form appears to have commas there and in the select clause
> the XML result coudl do with updating to be like the likely WD

I can't make those changes from Pittsburgh, which is where I presently am on
Xmas holiday. If they have to be changed before pub, I can make them on the
27th. Or we can put as-is. Or someone else can make these changes.

I'm indifferent to which of these happens, by whom, and when.

Kendall