Protocol review status and belated regrets

From: Tom Adams <tom@tucanatech.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:51:06 -0500
To: DAWG list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Just wanted to let the WG know that I've been out ill for a week and
haven't completed my outstanding task from the last telecon. My belated
regrets also for last meeting. Haven't started getting back up to date
with my mail yet, hopefully I've not held up the WG too much, my
apologies if I did.

Cheers,
Tom
--
Tom Adams                  | Tucana Technologies, Inc.
Support Engineer           |   Office: +1 703 871 5312