non-XML format - Turtle document, for review

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:38:55 +0000
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

I've slightly updated
  Turtle - Terse RDF Triple Language
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/df1/
after Eric's import of the earlier work.

Mostly that means tests:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/df1/tests/

where I've made a bunch of new 'bad' tests to distinguish Turtle from
N3 as well as the existing 'good' ones.  I added some new manifests
for these, in the DAWG result schema, untested:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/df1/tests/manifest-bad.ttl
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/df1/tests/manifest.ttl
and written some notes in the README.txt

Although they might be better using the RDF Core parser test schema
since the DAWG manifest format is for testing queries, not parsing.

Turtle todos, to think about:
  Add """quoting"""
  Literal subjects, if DAWG's query language goes beyond RDF.

Dave