Re: "non-XML" RDF format

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:02:14 -0500
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 02:47:07PM +0000, Dave Beckett wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:39:03 -0500, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org> wrote:
>
> > Dave, would you offer turtle [1] to be published in DAWG space [2]
> > under W3C licence? I can copy the text and make it look like the
> > other rec-track docs and prep it for approval by the WG.
> >
> > [1] http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/2004/01/turtle/
> > [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/df1/
>
> Yes that's ok.  I'd hope to continue as editor of it and to
> keep it compatible with the existing Turtle work.

Yay -- I get to be among the first people to thank Dave for this
generosity. It also makes me very happy to have another standardizede
RDF serialization. Time to apply for a formal MIME type?

Thanks, Dave.

Kendall
--
Sometimes it's appropriate, even patriotic, to be ashamed
of your country. -- James Howard Kunstler