regrets for the rest of 2004

From: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:05:01 -0800
To: "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi all,
Regrets for whatever meetings are left in the year. I'm busy tomorrow, and
then Peg and I are away for the balance of the month, driving down to Tahoe
and Boulder, Colorado to visit her two sons. I wish everyone in the group an
early Happy Seasons Greetings, or whatever is the appropriate translation of
that sentiment for your particular language and cultural background.