Work in propgress on rq23

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:39:32 +0000
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I have made a series of updates to the SPARQL language document:

Most notable:

A/ Section 6: More Pattern Matching – Alternatives

Text added that uses UNION to handle alternatives, having looked through the
email traffic on the comments list, on this list and on what various systems do
about it.  I had a brief conversation with Steve before travelled to let him
know I would be doing this.

B/ Section 3 : renamed to "Working with RDF Literals"
3.1 Matching RDF Literals
3.2 Constraining Values (the previous section 3).

Section 3.1 will enable text to be moved out of section 12: section 12 can then
be descriptive of the F&O operators/functions we will have.

C/ Results from SELECT are sets (but implementations may include duplicates
   unless DISTINCT).

D/ triple pattern grouping is now {braces} (except for [] optionals)

E/ ASK examples done: one that asnwers "yes" and one that answers "no"