  • From: WBS Mailer on behalf of <eric@w3.org>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:25:02 +0000
  • Subject: [wbs] Eric Prud'hommeaux response to 'Technical Plenary Logistics'
  • To: eric@w3.org, w3t-tpregister@w3.org
Here are the answers submitted to 'Technical Plenary Logistics' (Chairs and
Team Joint Group) for Eric Prud'hommeaux.

---------------------------------
Name of your group
----
What is the name of your group?

[  RDF Data Access Working Group ]
Reply here with a group name if not in the list:

---------------------------------
Attendance
----
Will your group meet at the Technical Plenary?

 * (x) Yes
 * ( ) No

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

---------------------------------
Meeting day preference
----
Your two-day or single day preference:
We will do our best to provide you with your preferred dates but cannot
make any guarantees.

[ Monday 28 February and Tuesday 1 March 2005 ]
Comments (if you wish one day only or more than 2):

---------------------------------
Flexibility
----
Is your group flexible about meeting days? (If you prefer Mon/Tues would
Thurs/Fri be acceptable and vice versa?)

 * ( ) Yes
 * (x) No

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):
we prefer mon-tue.

---------------------------------
Attendance
----
What is the estimated number of people in your group who will attend your
f2f meeting?
Reply:
20

---------------------------------
Plenary
----
What is the estimated number of people in your group who will attend the
Plenary on Wednesday 2 March 2005?
Reply:
20

---------------------------------
Other W3C groups
----
 With which other W3C groups, specifically, would your group like to meet?

 (you can select more than one item by holding the control key or
equivalent)
[  ]
Reply here with a group name if not in the list:

---------------------------------
Overlap
----
Are there other groups with significant membership overlap with yours
which should NOT be scheduled on the same days?
NOTE: We will do our best to avoid overlap, but we cannot guarantee it.
 (you can select more than one item by holding the control key or
equivalent)
[ Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment Working Group ]
Reply here with a group name if not in the list:

---------------------------------
Member Confidentiality
----
Will your meeting be member confidential?

 * ( ) Yes
 * (x) No

---------------------------------
Observers
----
Will you allow observers at your f2f meeting?
We'd like to ask that Chairs monitor the registration of their groups

 * (x) Yes --  non-Members with prior agreement from Group Chair
 * ( ) Yes -- Members only
 * ( ) No

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

These answers were last modified on 26 October 2004 at 14:23:52 E.S.T.
by Eric Prud'hommeaux

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34786/TP05prep/ until 2005-02-09.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer